[pmwiki-users] WikiCalendar config

malexism (f) malexism at free.fr
Wed May 18 09:30:37 CDT 2005

John Rankin a écrit :
> What do you think of these ideas?

I want to keep it very simple for users. May be my requirment is just
mine...
I think actual system is the good one, 2 links, (previous and next) for
previous period and next period. A period can be of 2 months, 3, 4, etc.
I choose 1 month only for simpler use. But there is this confusing hole.

I think modular is the best :
(:wikilognews CalendarGroup:) for the summary of entries
(:wikilog:) for the calendar table
and maybe something like (:wikilognav:) for the navigation links ?

I do'nt want to give much job to you. Your Calendar tool is usefull as
it is, now.

Thanks (and as i say every time : excuse my poor english)

marc
--
M.Alexis.M
http://www.malexism.com/o/