[pmwiki-users] RE: Fixed: Error in cookbook rename function

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue May 31 08:36:37 CDT 2005

On Sun, May 29, 2005 at 06:30:43PM +0200, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> To answer Patrick's objections about workload and responsibility: Both
> can remain with individuals other than our esteemed Main Maker and
> Mover; all that's needed is a suite of regression tests so that if a
> change in one module breaks other modules, the person working on the
> module is notified and the check-in is aborted.

I'd love to have a suite of regression tests -- I haven't figured
out a good way to build regression tests on what is essentially
web output.  (I had a start in early versions of 2.0.develXX, but
it became a little unwieldy to work with.)

So, if someone knows a good way to do regression tests on web output,
we can start building them.