[pmwiki-users] FAQs and anchors and TOC

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Nov 6 21:46:11 CST 2005

On Saturday, 5 November 2005 6:44 AM, Waylan Limberg <waylan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> - I can easily make the anchor text a variable -- you are the first
>>   person who has wanted to change it :)
>
>This would be much appreciated.

Download the latest version and set

$DefaultTocAnchor = 'faq'; ## in your config.php file.

>Your welcome. And thanks for working through this with me, despite our
>differing approaches.

There's always more than one way to do it...

>From Roman's email:
>problem is that in normal pages I want to
>have floating TOC but on FAQ list page I want notfloating TOC

Download the latest version and use

(:toc-float:)

This rverses the setting of $TocFloat for the current page.
If $TocFloat is false, (:toc-float:) floats the toc to the
right. If $TocFloat is true, (:toc-float:) produces an
unfloated toc.

Download from
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageTableOfContents

Let me know if there are any problems.