[pmwiki-users] FAQs and anchors and TOC

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 03:52:19 CST 2005

Thank you for (:toc-float:). But on my FAQ list page I need to combine
$TocFloat switch with remote TOC. (:toc-float:) markup is able to
switch $TocFloat but also generates TOC which is unwanted on (my) FAQ
list page. You gave me the idea so defined this markup:

Markup('tocfloattoggle','directives','/\(:toc-float-toggle:\)/e',
    "TocFloatToggle()");

function TocFloatToggle() {
  global $TocFloat;
  $TocFloat = !$TocFloat;
}

(May be it can shorter, I am only administrator.)

And now I use it this way:

(:toc-float-toggle:)
(:toc-page FAQPAge1:)
(:toc-page FAQPAge2:)