[pmwiki-users] Restructure Site.EditForm

Peter Brink peter.brink at brinkdata.se
Sun Oct 16 14:57:48 CDT 2005

Patrick R. Michaud skrev:
> On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 02:27:27PM +0200, Peter Brink wrote:
>
>>I'd like to restructure the layout of Site.EditForm. What I'd like do is
>>to the have the save button after the preview, and only a preview button
>>on the regular edit form.
>

> Hmm, I always like a good challenge!  See if this does what you want:
>
>     http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/EditPreview?action=edit
>
> The edit form I'm using to do this is here:
>
>     http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/EditPreviewForm?action=source
>
> Let me know if it works out.  :-)

That's just what I wanted! Thanks!!

Did you have to do something under the hood of PmWiki to get it to work?
When I try the code at my site
(http://trudvang.rollspelshornan.se/Test/EditForm) it doesn't quite look
the same as on pmwiki.org. I'm obviously using a different skin, which
might be the culprit, but just to make sure.

To edit the page:
http://trudvang.rollspelshornan.se/Test/EditForm?action=edit

To view its code:
http://trudvang.rollspelshornan.se/Test/EditForm?action=source