[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0.0

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 13:46:30 CDT 2005

On 9/1/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> '''Upgrading to 2.0.0:''' Many sites have been keeping relatively
> up-to-date with the latest 2.0 beta releases; for most of these
> sites upgrading to 2.0.0 is a minor upgrade (but see the notes below).
> For sites running beta versions of PmWiki older than 2.0.beta44,
> the upgrade may require a bit of extra work -- check the ReleaseNotes
> for more details.  For sites running 1.x or 0.6 versions of PmWiki,
> see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UpgradingFromPmWiki1 for
> tips on successfully migrating the site to PmWiki 2.0.0.

I am running pmwiki-2.0.beta28 and want to upgrade to 2.0.0. I looked
at the release notes but didn't see clear instructions for upgrading.
When you said to check the Release Notes, did you mean that I should
read the Release Notes for all the previous versions, or did you mean
that you will be putting instructions in the release notes for
upgrading form pre-2.0.beta44 to 2.0.0?

Thanks,
Menachem