[pmwiki-users] Re: pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Thu Sep 1 15:21:28 CDT 2005

At 03:19 PM 9/1/2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>First, add an entry to local/localmap.txt like the following:
>
>     Distributions:      afp://csdrsrv03/

Personally, I find that prefix long, especially if it's going to be
used repeatedly; either make a editbar button for it, or shorten it.

Also, it may be a good idea to pop up a new page with

%newwin%Distr:2005ESY/filename.doc

Pm, is it possible to include the %newwin% in an intermap prefix? I
have the same problem here, with some specific intermapped links
which I always have to prefix with the newwin thing.

It would also help to be able to add more than a style to intermaps;
for example, if I want to put a wikipedia graphic in front of all
links going to wikipedia...

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)