[pmwiki-users] shared css files in skins

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 03:37:51 CDT 2005

I have been developing GeminiTwo and FixFlow skins in tandem now for a
while. Both skins have very different templates, but share all
of the css files for various colour and font schemes etc.
Even the skin.php files are largely identical.

I wonder if anyone has a good idea if they could actually share these
files, without having to duplicate them into their own skin
directories, as is now the case. I would like to simplify the
maintenance of these skins.

One attempt of mine to create a "meta template" which can load either
of the templates failed, so I am fishing for new ideas.

--
Best regards,
 Hans