[pmwiki-users] jeezipedia

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Sep 2 16:20:05 CDT 2005

At 04:56 PM 9/2/2005, H. Fox wrote:
>On 9/2/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 07:03:13PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:

> > > Regardless of what MediaWiki (or any other project) does, I think
> > > someone who's just starting to use PmWiki would be better off
> > > (happier, more satisfied) having free links by default and automatic
> > > WikiWord links as an easy-to-set option.

That's fine. Thanks to Bronwyn, I have more arguments to (try to)
convince Authors that 'free links' are good. Free refering to the
freedom to do more stuff rather than to the typing cost. That word is
such a semantic nightmare ;)

I probably jumped at the mention of wikipedia, having recently seen
the bunch of recipes directed at making pmwiki look like mediawiki. :)

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)