[pmwiki-users] wikipublisher-2.0.5 release

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Apr 18 16:33:26 CDT 2006

On Wednesday, 19 April 2006 2:14 AM, francois <francois.lagarde at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I did an update from the wikipublisher-2.0.4 to the wikipublisher-2.0.5.
>I met a strange behavior.
>
>The first subtitle is always ignored. In order to be more precised, I if i
>write:
>,----
>| (:toc-hide:)
>| ! Sectiona
>| Something
>| !! Subsectiona
>| herea
>| !! Subsectionb
>| hereb
>| ! Sectionb
>| sectionb
>`----
>I get:
>,----
>| 1. Sectiona
>| Somethinga
>| !!#1.1 Subsectiona
>| herea
>| 1.2 Subsectionb
>| hereb
>| 2. Sectionb
>| sectionb
>`----
>
>If I don't include the wikipublisher's extensions, it works fine and with the
>wikipublisher-2.0.4 also.
>
>My configuration is:
>pmwiki-2.1.5/wikipublisher-2.0.5
>
>do you have any idea.

I have tried the above markup and unfortunately, it works correctly
in 2 test installations. In your case, neither the heading markup
nor the special anchor markup os being processed. This suggests
the "!!#" is for some reason no longer "start of line".

1. is there a url I can visit, with page edit privileges?

2. what html is being produced? specifically, is !!#1.1 Subsectiona
being wrapped in a <p> tag?

3. when you say "if I don't include the wikipublisher's extensions"
what exactly do you mean? wikipublisher includes the pagetoc recipe
on which this feature relies, so if it's not included, the markup
shouldn't work at all.

4. what happens if you disable all extensions except the wikipublisher
library?

We need to narrow this down to the specific extension that is causing
the error.
--
JR