[pmwiki-users] wikipublisher-2.0.5 release

francois francois.lagarde at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 01:54:48 CDT 2006

John Rankin <john.rankin <at> affinity.co.nz> writes:

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.
I found the extension which was causing my problem. If I disable
my sectionedit (version 2.0.3) it works fine.
I use the skin netstream.

By the way -I know that it could be another post- i tried to install the
wikipublisher server. I did it with the instructions. Unfortunately, i get the
“Access denied” message when i make a query. I checked my Approved Wiki Urls and
everythings seems to be right.

Is it a way to get more informations, something like logs.

I made a similar post in
http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=Wikipublisher.InstallationExperiences?action=backlinks