[pmwiki-users] how to convert spaces to first line indent?

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Sat Apr 22 11:23:16 CDT 2006

I just upgraded a site to pmwiki 2.1.5 from 2.0...

I had these custom markup to convert empty spaces at the beginning of a
paragraph to an indent, but now they do not work any longer:

# switch off single spaces at line start creates <pre> tags
DisableMarkup('^ ');

# convert spaces at line starts to -> indents:
Markup('^ ', 'block','/^(\\s+)/e',
      "'<:indent,'.floor(strlen('$1')/4+1).'>'");

The first one I can get working if I also add
DisableMarkup('^ws');

but the spaces to -> indent does not work.
How can I get it working again?

Best,
 Hans