[pmwiki-users] question on markup

Marco Ferretti marco.ferretti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 14:59:38 CDT 2006

Hi all
I have modified the newpageboxplus used is BlogSimple so that I have 2
separate fields ( one for the date and one for the page title ) .
I have modified the markup so that now it is :
# add markup (:activitypagebox:)
Markup('activitypagebox', 'directives',
  '/\\(:activitypagebox\\s*(.*?):\\)/ei',
  "NewPageBox(\$pagename, PSS('$1'))");

and added the parameter for the date ( and the text box ) so that the call in
the wiki page now is :
(:activitypagebox  base="EventPages.HomePage" template=Event.EventTemplate
button=right label="New Event Entry" size=40  date="{$Today}- "  :)

Unfortunately, I don't see the form but the markup itself in the wiki page.
I double checked that the correct file is loaded in config.php .
Can somebody point me somewhere ??

TIA

Marco

--
Ships are safe in harbor, but they were never meant to stay there.