[pmwiki-users] attachlist bug or feature? (third posting)

Américo Albuquerque aalbuquerque at lanowar.sytes.net
Thu Apr 27 16:56:55 CDT 2006

Curtis, Clayton wrote:
> Hagan crystalized it well, but here are the results of formal testing.
> I set up Test.HomePage, Test.Homepage, Test.NewOne, Test.Newone, and Test.NewTwo (in order to be able to look at the others from outside).
> Each except the last had a single attachment with a filename that reflected the enclosing directory with the same case. (E.g., Test.HomePage had Test_HomePage.txt, etc.)
>
> I pasted in the results below, but here's the summary:
> - The [Name] parameter is interpreted as follows:
>   a. If represented as <XXXX>, try to find <XXXX>.HomePage   (case-specific), and if that doesn't exist, try <currentgroup>.<XXXX>
>   b. If represented as <XXXX>.<YYYY> look for <group XXXX>.<page YYYY>
> - All instances where [Name] is interpreted as a page OR A GROUP fail when [Name] is a wikiword.
>
> I don't have the php skills to try to figure out where the code is or why it fails. Someone will have to determine if this is a result of a 'feature' involving normalization of names.

I don't think that is a PHP problem but a Markup one. The wikiwords uses
2 markups, markupspaced and markuplinks, and both runs before the
attachlist. That means that (:attachlist [WikiWord]:) is transformed
into (:attachlist [<a>Wiki Word</a>]:) and then the markup for
attachlist deals with that. Try turning wikilinks and wikispaced both
off and see if you still get the same results.

Americo Albuquerque