[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 4

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:22:17 CDT 2006

Hi: Look at http://martin.ntwk.co.uk/wiki2/pmwiki.php?q=list%3Dall+group%3DSite&n=Main.HomePage&action=search

You'll see that your site's installation is missing a two important
pages - AuthForm and EditForm.  Re-install or read-enable wikilib.d,
or at least copy those two pages over?

NOTE:  This is the second time in very recent memory that someone has
had this exact problem - missing these two pages (unless the last time
was the same one).  Something going on with that?