[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 4

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Tue Aug 1 22:19:50 CDT 2006

Tegan Dowling wrote:
> Hi: Look at http://martin.ntwk.co.uk/wiki2/pmwiki.php?q=list%3Dall+group%3DSite&n=Main.HomePage&action=search
>
> You'll see that your site's installation is missing a two important
> pages - AuthForm and EditForm.  Re-install or read-enable wikilib.d,
> or at least copy those two pages over?
>
> NOTE:  This is the second time in very recent memory that someone has
> had this exact problem - missing these two pages (unless the last time
> was the same one).  Something going on with that?

I think the last time was the same: Martin wrote this up on
PmWiki/Questions back on July 20, with an update on July 28, which I
answered.

I assume that missing files could be the result of an FTP seession that
hangs at some point and gets closed without realizing that not all of
the files were actually copied over.

Pico