[pmwiki-users] Blog, multiple entries per day

Andy Kaplan-Myrth andy1 at kaplan-myrth.ca
Mon Aug 14 19:42:19 CDT 2006

I'm happy with my Kind-of-Blog setup, and I don't really want to start
moving things to another setup. Really the only features of KoB that I
think are missing are (1) the ability to have multiple posts on a day
each on a different wikipage; and (2) the naming if those pages with a
title instead of a date (or a date+title combination to keep them in
order, perhaps).

Have you made any progress on these features? Do you intend to work on
it anymore, or has KoB been deprecated in favour of the pagelist feature
or possible near-future native PmWiki blogging?

Cheers,
Andy