[pmwiki-users] Blog, multiple entries per day

Ryan R. Varick rvarick at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 10:17:24 CDT 2006

I'm currently in the process of moving, so the time I have for KoB is
limited.  With Pm's recent comments on blogging, I'm inclined to
continue to take a "wait and see" approach to KoB development.  The
pagelist-based recipe is actually pretty good, if a bit rough around
the edges.

I've noted all the comments and questions about KoB, and acting on
them would take a few days; however, I just don't have the time right
now.  Further, KoB always was kind of a stopgap measure.  People
wanted blogging and there weren't any options at the time.  Now PmWiki
is much better suited to blogging support, and it's time for the next
generation of tools to come along.

While I will wait to see what happens with Pm's solution and
BlogWithPagelist, the plan now is to write a conversion script so that
current users may convert their archived entries into whatever the
latest tool might be.

Ryan