[pmwiki-users] Endless waiting

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Thu Feb 16 08:13:43 CST 2006

Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> 2006-02-16 14:52:

> Sounds like something to do with the webserver configuration on
> your laptop -- what webserver are you running?  (OS might be
> useful to know, also.)

Sorry, been around Mac people too long ;-)

Apache 1 (standard version) on OS X

But I now see that this is a server/OS thing ... probably some kind of
address resolution thing.

I'm currently running my machine at home with 192.168.0.25, but when I type
the address 127.0.0.1 and wait until I get the time out message I get

 Temporarily unable to connect to 130.xx.yy.zz:80:

which is the address this machine has at work.

I'll take this to a Mac list for some advise.

                    jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se