[pmwiki-users] 2.1.beta18 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jan 10 15:46:32 CST 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 03:40:03PM -0600, Jon Haupt wrote:
>      What happens if you downgrade back to beta17?  Perhaps we can at least
>      narrow it down to something in the recent upgrade...?
>
>    Absolutely, it only does it in beta18.

I think it's definitely something with the Last-Modified: header
and $EnableIMSCaching, because it seems to affect only ?action=browse,
?action=diff, and ?action=print.  (Other actions aren't cacheable.)

In fact, if one uses ?action=foo it always works.

If you can set $EnableDiag=1; on the site, I'm quite certain I can
figure out what's happening and come up with a fix.