[pmwiki-users] Stylesheets

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jan 12 10:27:05 CST 2006

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 09:41:46AM -0600, Jon Haupt wrote:

>    Has anybody tried anything like this?  Any idea how it could work?  Would
>    the recent removal of $Text make this a problem, or could I use the other
>    parameters Pm mentioned?

It's not at all hard to implement, but it does bring about the
question of knowing how to do it.  The easiest mechanism is
to probably create a stylesheet markup that looks something like:

    (:stylesheet:)
       .class { ... }
       element { ... }
    (:stylesheetend:)

Then someone who wants to incorporate stylesheet settings from another
page can do it with (:include:):

    (:include Site.DefaultStyleSheet:)

The above stylesheet rule could probably be created using
something like:

    Markup('stylesheet', '<[=',
      "/\\(:stylesheet\\)(.*?)\\(:stylesheetend:\\)/sei",
      "\$GLOBALS['HTMLStylesFmt'][] = PSS('$1')");