[pmwiki-users] Stylesheets

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 10:51:50 CST 2006

Thursday, January 12, 2006, 2:45:38 PM, Charles wrote:
> I have a site that has different
> WikiGroups.  I want to be able to change the look of each WikiGroup,
> either by the use of themes or just CSS.  I haven't been able to figure
> out how I should approach this.

Just another idea for you:

Gemini skin and FixFlow skin offer the option to switch between
various color and font schemes. each uses a specific color .css  or
font .css file. And you can extend the options by adding your own
schemes, in form of modified color or font css files.
The skins have also a (:theme :) markup which you can use to set a
specific page or group (via GroupHeader) to use a certain color scheme
or color plus font scheme combination. It is documented on
Cookbook/GeminiTips. Of course this is limited to these skins.

Best,
~Hans