[pmwiki-users] Nested include with attach not working

Greg scratch at keeptherubbersidedown.com
Thu Jan 26 14:02:51 CST 2006

I'm a newbie here, but my nested "include"s aren't showing "attach"s. Are there limits or places I should look?

The short story:

http://www.sbmbc.com/pmwiki-sbmbc/pmwiki.php?n=Ride.StrawberryPeak

doesn't display correctly. It shows the words " Attach:AdventurePass.2.png ?" But I've already uploaded it.

Ride.StrawberryPeak has "(:include Direction.Switzers:)" No quotes in the original.

http://www.sbmbc.com/pmwiki-sbmbc/pmwiki.php?n=Direction.Switzers

shows the image attached correctly. Direction.Switzers is words plus "(:include Direction.AdventurePass :)"  No quotes in the original.

And here's the complete Direction.AdventurePass

[[http://www.fsadventurepass.org/ | Adventure Pass]] Attach:AdventurePass.2.png

Thanks for advice. I'm probably missing something simple or have typed something wrong.

Greg
======

The longer story if I've left something out, but shouldn't be necessary to understand:

http://www.sbmbc.com/pmwiki-sbmbc/pmwiki.php?n=News.200602

doesn't display an "attach" correctly. The above page has "(:include Ride.StrawberryPeak:)" No quotes in the original

Ride.StrawberryPeak has "(:include Direction.Switzers:)" No quotes in the original.

http://www.sbmbc.com/pmwiki-sbmbc/pmwiki.php?n=Ride.StrawberryPeak

doesn't display correctly. It shows the words " Attach:AdventurePass.2.png ?" But I've already uploaded it.

http://www.sbmbc.com/pmwiki-sbmbc/pmwiki.php?n=Direction.Switzers

shows the image attached correctly. Direction.Switzers is words plus "(:include Direction.AdventurePass :)"  No quotes in the original.

And here's the complete Direction.AdventurePass

[[http://www.fsadventurepass.org/ | Adventure Pass]] Attach:AdventurePass.2.png

--------
Thanks for any advice. I assume what I'm doing is fairly common. I'm more or less setting up a database of reusable pieces to write a monthly newsletter. The full URL of the newsletter is:

http://sbmbc.com/newsletter.php?c=200602

The site isn't all PmWiki as I'd already had it going for years and only the newsletter changes enough to use PmWiki at this point. Maybe as get more familiar with PmWiki I'll migrate the site.

Of course this will change **when** I get this fixed with all your help.