[pmwiki-users] NewPageboxPlus Automatically Add New Page Link to Existing Page

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Mon Jul 3 07:31:26 CDT 2006

I am experimenting with using PmWiki for the family on our intranet.
Part of the wiki will let the children create their own pages, with each
child having their own group.

In order to keep things as simple as possible to start with I am using
NewPageboxPlus to let them create pages. However, its unlikely that
initially they will understand that they need to create a link to their
new page.

I have provided pagelists, so they can easily see all the pages they
have created. Ideally, I would like NewPageboxPlus to automatically
create a link to the new page on the page where they clicked "Create a
new page".

I think that I can do this by getting the current page contents in
HandleNew and appending the link to the end of the page contents
somewhere around PostPage($newpage, $new, $new);

Can anyone see any obvious problems, or suggest a bettwe way of
achieving my objective?

Ian.