[pmwiki-users] NewPageboxPlus Automatically Add New Page Link to Existing Page

Hans Bracker hans.bracker at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 5 11:01:44 CDT 2006

On 03/07/06, Ian Barton <lists at manor-farm.org> wrote:

> I have provided pagelists, so they can easily see all the pages they
> have created. Ideally, I would like NewPageboxPlus to automatically
> create a link to the new page on the page where they clicked "Create a
> new page".

why don't you simply use a pagelist on the page where you got the
newpagebox, ie the index page for the group. It can list all pages of
the group automatically, so no need to create links.

> I think that I can do this by getting the current page contents in
> HandleNew and appending the link to the end of the page contents
> somewhere around PostPage($newpage, $new, $new);
>
> Can anyone see any obvious problems, or suggest a bettwe way of
> achieving my objective?

This suggests to me that you want a link on the new page  which points
to the group's index page? Then you could use newpageboxplus to create
new pages using a template page, and have the link on this. Or use a
GroupFooter page and put the link to the index page on that.

Hope this helps a little.

Hans