[pmwiki-users] breadcrumbing in page headers

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Tue Jun 6 13:34:51 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud said...
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 04:51:25PM -0700, Mark Crane wrote:
> >    I guess that'sa  resounding "No!"
>
> See the thread that is archived at
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/22296

In this thread Pm said:
"I'm working on an extension to (:pagelist:) that will make it
really really easy to display a list of the most recently visited
pages.  :-)"

So, any progress? :-) The follow-up question is: will it provide a
populated array - or some such - that can be used so that the
"breadcrumbs" can be formatted and displayed as required?

--
Best,
Marc