[pmwiki-users] Is there a note plugin?

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 08:39:14 CDT 2006

On 6/7/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> > > Where is (:markup:) defined?
> > >

> > (:markup:) just shows the code along with the effect in the page.  I
> > think these markups are probably defined in some file, and that's what I
> > want to get a hold of.  I've been doing this manually- this will save me
> > mucho time!
>
> The five files needed (one .css and four .png's) are at
>
>     http://www.pmichaud.com/pmwiki/pub/note/
>
> To use them, create a pub/note/ subdirectory, place the
> files in that directory, and then add the following line
> to a local customization file (e.g., local/config.php):
>
> $HTMLHeaderFmt['note'] =
>   "<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='\$PubDirUrl/note/note.css />";
>
> This enables the >>classic<<, >>important<<, >>warning<<, and >>tip<<
> styles.

The sample provided above is using png images which don't render well
in IE. In order to retrieve the same aspect, they should be converted
to gif (and have the transparency info reduced to a single color), or
use the following lines into the local customization file:
===8<---
$HTMLStylesFmt['note'] = <<<__EOT__
.classic, .important, .warning, .tip {
  margin: 2em;
  width: 70%;
  min-height: 40px;
  padding: 15px 20px 15px 80px;
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
  background-position: 20px;
  -moz-border-radius: 20px;
  -khtml-border-radius: 20px;
  border-radius: 20px;
}
.classic {
  background-color: #eeeeff;
  filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(sizingMethod='crop',
src='$PubDirUrl/note/note.png');
}
.classic[class] {
  background-image: url(note.png);
}
.important {
  background-color: #ffffcc;
  filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(sizingMethod='crop',
src='$PubDirUrl/note/important.png');
}
.important[class] {
  background-image: url(important.png);
}
.warning {
  background-color: #ffdddd;
  filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(sizingMethod='crop',
src='$PubDirUrl/note/warning.png');
}
.warning[class] {
  background-image: url(warning.png);
}
.tip {
  background-color: #ddffdd;
  filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(sizingMethod='crop',
src='$PubDirUrl/note/tip.png');
}
.tip[class] {
  background-image: url(tip.png);