[pmwiki-users] Markup Extensions

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Jun 8 21:28:15 CDT 2006

On Friday, 9 June 2006 12:20 AM, Steve Rowe <think1blue at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>From the table of extensions:
>
>revisions
>
>(:revisions:)
>
>toggle between show and hide revision markups insert
>and delete

The (:revisions:) directive adds the ability to
toggle between showing and hiding {+...+} and {-...-}
markup. By default, the extension is set to show
revisions. If you want the default to hide revisions,
add the following line to local/config.php *before*
including the markup extensions script:

    $hide = 1;

By default, the markup extensions css file makes <ins>
highlight yellow and <del> highlight red. To change this,
just change the css file. You will need to install the
css file in pub/css and add $MarkupCss = true; to the
local/config.php file above the line that includes
markup extensions.

--
JR
--