[pmwiki-users] Growing pains -- prevention thereof

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Fri Jun 9 16:29:13 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 11:38:15AM -0400, Sandy wrote:
>
>>www.domain1.com/pmwikiengine
>>www.domain1.com/wiki11  (also reachable from www.wiki1.domain1.com)
>>www.domain2.com/wiki21
>>www.domain2.com/wiki22
>
>> Can I still disguise that domain2 is getting the wiki engine from domain1
 >> if the domains are on two different server accounts?
>
> As long as they are on the same server, it can be done from separate
> server accounts.

And if they're not?

By server account I mean two different paid accounts, currently hosted
by the same company. (I've no clue how to run a server and keep it
connected, nor any desire to learn and take on all the headaches.)

So, is it likely to work, or do I need to get a larger account and sell
bits of it (something I'd rather not get into).

Sandy