[pmwiki-users] NewPageBoxPlus recipe not enabled

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jun 13 13:15:55 CDT 2006

On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 04:50:15PM -0400, David Spitzley wrote:
> I'm interested in the NewPageBoxPlus recipe, but it doesn't appear
> to be enabled at Cookbook/NewPageBoxPlus on PmWiki.org, so I can't
> see what it looks like.  I know this is commonly a quick fix, so
> I thought I'd mention it.

Yes, I'm planning to enable it on pmwiki.org; I just haven't had
an opportunity to review the code yet  (I generally review recipes
prior to enabling them on the site just to see what might be lurking
in there).

I'll try to take care of it on Friday; I'm out of town at the moment
and have very limited net access..  :-|