[pmwiki-users] Two pmcal.php questions.

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 11:09:49 CDT 2006

On 10/13/05, Chris Cox <ccox at airmail.net> wrote:
> David Sovinski wrote:
> > I just started using pmcal.php today
> > http://www.olmstedgop.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Events/MainPage?monthsahead=3
> >
> > and have two immediate questions.
> >
> > 1) How do I get the text to not leave the 3/4" space between the date
> > and the text?
>
> Upgrade to a newer version of pmwiki (if it's the problem I think
> it is).

Hi:  I'm running PmWiki v 2.1.10 and PmCal v 1.0rc8, and I still have
the 3/4" space above the text within the calendar's date box.  Any
other suggestions for eliminating it? (I'm trying to avoid using the
css file, since I'd like my users to be able to add a new calendar
without having to do any server-side configuration.)

Thanks!

Tegan