[pmwiki-users] PMwiki running on localhost sometimes slow

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Sun Jun 25 12:17:14 CDT 2006

Felix E. Klee schrieb:
> I've created a local mirror of tagtrade.org on tagtrade.localhost.
> Usually loading pages on tagtrade.localhost is very fast.  Sometimes
> (randomly), however, it takes a minute or so for a page to load.
>
> How do I find out what may be the culprit of the problem?
>
> Perhaps, it's not PMwiki.

I have similar problems, and one of the suspects is FastCgi.
Signs that point in this direction are (a) "hanging" server processes
have been reported for FastCgi in connection with Apache 2.0, and (b) I
noticed the problem around the same time as when I installed FastCgi.

Of course, that's not the only potential trouble source.

Regards,
Jo