[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Lateral thought from a newbie [E-Commerce]

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Jun 29 16:43:28 CDT 2006

Didn't quite catch the gist of this thread when it was first posted,
but the E-Commerce part caught my eye this time.  I too appreciate the
thoughts, and wanted to add I'm currently using PmWiki for a
multi-function website that includes an online store and it works
beautifully, and very simply...  You are welcome to take a look.
WWW.FASTMISSIONS.COM.

It doesn't actually use a shopping cart, but I'm hoping to hobble
together a recipe for that sometime in the next few months, after I
get a simple data storage recipe finished.  It should be able to do
most of the basic things needed for e-commerce completely from within
PmWiki. (With hooks to PayPal).

If anyone is interested in collaborating in such a recipe, let me
know. I'll get back with you after vacation (next week) and see if we
can't put together a more concrete plan. I think it's an obvious
recipe someone should have developed before now for PmWiki. I really
love this software.  Thanks again Pm!

Cheers,
Caveman