[pmwiki-users] adding a background image

christine the sprite sunhawk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 00:17:25 CST 2006

oh thank you!  I was wondering where css files go, so pub is the place!  And
thank you for such a prompt reply :)  I think i have things sorted out
visually, now i am trying to discover how to organize the pages i want to
create for my site.  Basically i want to create a wiki where people can
write tutorials to share with others and make that page-creation process as
painless as possible.  May i ask, is there a simple way to organize wiki
pages into categories?  I would love if the left-side menu bar i currently
have could be expanded or an alphabetical categories list page could be set
up.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be most welcome ^_^

-Sunhawk