[pmwiki-users] PmWiki/ConditionalMarkup

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Mar 9 19:46:53 CST 2006

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 06:39:06PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 04:22:11PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> > In that case maybe we've come full circle, where
> >
> >     [@
> >     @]
> >
> > Shouldn't produce a trailing blank line.
>
> I've looked into it further, and now I've figured out where the
> trailing blank line is coming from.

Not only that, but I also found a *huge* bug in the handling of
blank lines in (leading space) preformatted text blocks.  Glad
we caught it.

At any rate, I think everything is the way we want it now.
No trailing blank lines produced from @], indented blocks
work as expected, %code% styling applies correctly to the block,
etc.

Let me know if you see any oddities in any more tests.