[pmwiki-users] Email notification on a page change

Robin Sheat robin at kallisti.net.nz
Sun Mar 19 07:40:01 CST 2006

On Friday 03 March 2006 11:44, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> First, the Site.NotifyList page contains lines that indicate the type
> of notifications people have indicated they want to receive.
Is there any progress on this? It's just come up as something I'd like to
do, in particular send notifications for changes to a group to an email
address (different to the one that receives emails about the entire
site).

The bit that makes the standard mailposts setup not work is that I'd like
the 'should I send' checks to be done when any wiki page is touched, not
just the group. This precludes having all the configuration in the
$Group.php file, some of it will need to go in config.php, or use the
Site.whatever page to sort it out.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz> JabberID: <eythian at jabber.kallisti.net.nz>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D