[pmwiki-users] pmwiki documentation: Edit Templates

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sun Mar 26 08:24:17 CST 2006

At 2006-03-26  09:04 AM -0500, The Editor is rumored to have said:
>Just a note:  I think this is a great idea.  I would love to have two
>separate help systems.  One for authors (simple) and one for
>administrators (advanced).  Completely separate.  Perhaps even
>different groups.

There already is a "soft" division of the docs through the use of
audiences and levels.
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/DocumentationAudiences

These are not used everywhere (yet), but the markers should be added
to pages as they are revised or revisited.

Splitting the docs into 2 groups would be a nightmare, given the
overlap that occurs and given that your advanced author is my
intermediate admin (one example).

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/