[pmwiki-users] Attributes - edit password

Ajitabh Pandey ajitabhpandey at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 11:38:55 CST 2006

PM,

My requirement is also similar, but I want to set the
default edit restrictions on a user's page to whatever
the users password is:

If I do something like this will it be ok:

# Added following lines in the local/Profiles.php
# in order to apply restrictions page wise
$pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);
$userid = substr($pagename, 9);
if ($pagename != "Profiles.Profiles" ||
$pagename!="Profiles.HomePage")