[pmwiki-users] Frustrated newbie: T_STRING?

Heather Logas hlogas at telltalegames.com
Wed May 10 20:32:05 CDT 2006

Hello all.I am trying to get pmwiki up and running for project management
use.

This is my first foray into creating a wiki.so far I successfully got it all
installed on my server (I was proud of myself for accomplishing even THAT!)
I struggled a bit with the config file, but I think I have it how I want it
now.  Alas, when I put the config file in the local folder and hit refresh
in the browser, I get:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in
/home/.ebanwasher/jetgirl/smwiki.jetgirl.net/local/config.php on line 215

I looked into this T_STRING thing and discovered that it usually occurs when
there is some stray mark out of place.  But the nutty thing is, I don't HAVE
a line 215 in my config file!

If anyone has any ideas to solve this issue, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks!

Heather