[pmwiki-users] Uploads Config on Farms -- UploadDir??

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Wed May 24 11:26:32 CDT 2006

<image of me eating my words>
User (admin) error: uploads had somehow gotten to be 755 instead of 777.
I was =sure= (of course) that I'd checked that. Sigh. Apologies.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 857-364-4786  cel: 617-794-7151