[pmwiki-users] pagelist is creating links

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Tue May 30 16:25:02 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Then we'd have the following situation (assume these links are
> in Test.XYZ):
>
>     [[ABC]] -- links to the first of Test.ABC, ABC.ABC, or ABC.HomePage
>                if they exist.  If none of them exist, links to Test.ABC.
>
>     [[ABC.]] -- links to ABC.ABC or ABC.HomePage if they exist, otherwise
>                links to the site-configured default for the ABC group.

The second case is something I have long wanted, and I have been
planning to add it myself, so I'm definitely in favour of it. One change
I would request though, is some way to have [[ABC.]] refer to my
site-configured default REGARDLESS of the existence of ABC.Home or ABC.ABC.

I often produce content in a group before adding the group homepage and
if I've set the site-configured default name to HomePage, thats where I
want [[Tests.]] to point, even if it doesn't exist yet and Tests.Tests does.