[pmwiki-users] ccommentboxplus update

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 07:47:40 CST 2006

Wednesday, November 1, 2006, 2:16:10 PM, marc wrote:

> SDV($NoCommentMessage, '$[Please enter a comment to post]');
> SDV($NoAuthorMessage, '$[Please enter your name as author]');
> SDV($NoCodeMessage, '$[Please enter the code number]');

> The $[] display in the error messages when using cboxcheck

> Probably because of the Keep here:

>   Markup('cboxcheck', '>block', '/\\(:cboxcheck:\\)/', Keep
>    ($CommentBoxCheckFmt));

Marc, the messages display fine with me. Can you give more details?

I found that the cboxcheck is pretty useless, and I should let go of
the idea that you can a simple formcheck when using (:input:) markup
to construct a commentbox, since the form needs the following inserted:

onsubmit='return checkform(this);'

But we can't generically allow javascript being added to a form input
markup directive. Which leaves the formcheck being done only with
(:commentbox:) markup. And the cboxcheck markup can be scrapped.

Hans