[pmwiki-users] How to add a HTML form?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Nov 14 14:15:27 CST 2006

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 02:03:44AM +0800, Shujun LI wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to add the following form in one PmWiki page:
>
> <form action="do.php" target="newWin" method="post">
> </form>
>
> After a search in PmWiki's documents, I only got one indirect way to do so by using IncludeUrl.
> Does anyone know a better means to achieve this purpose?

Ideally, one would be able to do:

    (:input form action='do.php' target='newWin' method='post':)
    (:input end:)

Unfortunately, PmWiki doesn't currently allow the 'target'
attribute in forms.  I'll add this for the next release.
In the meantime, one can get PmWiki to allow the 'target'
attribute by doing:

    # $InputAttrs are the attributes we allow in output tags
    SDV($InputAttrs, array('name', 'value', 'id', 'class', 'rows', 'cols',
      'size', 'maxlength', 'action', 'method', 'accesskey', 'target',
      'checked', 'disabled', 'readonly', 'enctype', 'src', 'alt'));