[pmwiki-users] ZAPchat module completed...back to forms

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Thu Nov 16 03:37:05 CST 2006

Congratulations, Caveman

After you have some rest and sleep (finaly) I would like to diskus
the commands restrictions in ZAPform.

The visitor editing in magicbox cannot use the (:if ... (:toc ...
(:pagelist ...
and other useful features.
The restriction is due to not create other form inside magicbox.
I think that only dangerous commands should be disabled like
(:form
(:input
(:data

Or there could be some swith commad when creating form which allows (:
commands

What do you think?

Best regards,
Jiri