[pmwiki-users] Wrong owner set for uploads

Devon Warren intern at regenteducation.com
Mon Nov 20 13:47:55 CST 2006

Hello, I am using PmWiki on a shared host (unfortunately). When I upload
any file it automatically makes it belong to nobody as the group and
user. It should belong to compopt as the user and nobody as the group so
I can go in through SSH and delete the files and modify them but instead
I can now no longer access them since only root can access files owned
by nobody.

Is there any way to have it automatically set to compopt? I have
recursively set everything in the uploads folder to 4777 and owned by
compopt after some help from my host and they said the problem was on
the software side (which I am still doubtfull on)

Thank you in advance,
I wish we had a dedicated hosting solution but now I have to make due
with this. :-/