[pmwiki-users] PmWiki group configuration for dummies

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 20:25:13 CDT 2006

Okay, this gets dumber then:

WikiGroups are very easy to set up, but in the documentation I've gone
through as well as in your letter, a group.php file is mentioned (I believe
this is the same thing as what you call groupname.php).

For example, I can set up the GefelteFish group as easily as any other. But
now I want a skin for that group only.
1) Am I defining this in config.php or in a special folder or file? It
appears to be one of the latter. But I find no instructions or examples how
to do that.
2) If it should be a file in the local folder, how/what would a
GefelteFish.php look like (there is no sample-group.php file AFAIK)?
3) If group.php in a subfolder "GefelteFish" then the same question - what
would go in the file in addition to the skins specification?
4) Then would one or the other need a pointer in the config.php file?

I think I'm missing something obvious here. WIth apologies.... hopefully
once I get past this, the language and password issues will be easy with the
info below...

Don