[pmwiki-users] Search affecting pagelist directive?

Florian Graessle holehan at kde.org
Fri Oct 20 03:43:26 CDT 2006

Hi,

I am using the pagelist directive to automagically fill the sidebar with
links to pages that belong to a certain category:

  (:pagelist link=Category.Settings list=all fmt=#title:)

It's working nicely, however whenever I trigger a search that pagelist
directive seems to be affected as well. Only links to pages that contain
the search term are then shown in the sidebar. The wiki can be found at
http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~soma/patterns

Is this expected behaviour? How can I fix it?

Florian