[pmwiki-users] Search affecting pagelist directive?

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Fri Oct 20 05:36:40 CDT 2006

Florian Graessle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the pagelist directive to automagically fill the sidebar with
> links to pages that belong to a certain category:
>
>   (:pagelist link=Category.Settings list=all fmt=#title:)
>
> It's working nicely, however whenever I trigger a search that pagelist
> directive seems to be affected as well. Only links to pages that contain
> the search term are then shown in the sidebar. The wiki can be found at
> http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~soma/patterns
>
> Is this expected behaviour? How can I fix it?

I believe that was the issue that Pm fixed in 2.2.0-beta15

 From release notes"

The (:pagelist:) directive no longer accepts parameters from urls or
forms by default. In order to have it accept such parameters (which was
the default in 2.1 and earlier), add a request=1 option to the
(:pagelist:) directive.

{ico

--

         __  /