[pmwiki-users] number of articles in pagelists

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 14:04:13 CDT 2006

--- Florian Fischer <Flori-Fischer at gmx.net> wrote:

> I'm trying to use drafts for my sites and up to now,
> it works fine.
> But i have a question. In my Site.Sidebar i show a
> link to a pagelist of drafts, only visible for
> publishers. I would like to add the topical number
> of drafts next to the link. Is there a way to do
> this?How can i get the number out of the pagelist
> results

I'm not sure I fully understand your question since I
don't know much about drafts, but are you looking to
basically get the number of versions (as in history
diffs) that a page has?  If, so I don't think that
therse is currently a way to do that, but it shouldn't
be hard to add a pagevar that does this.

Or, are you looking to find out what # a certain page
is in the pagelist?  {$$Pagecount} will do that.

Or am I completely way off?

-Martin