[pmwiki-users] number of articles in pagelists

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Sun Oct 29 05:29:07 CST 2006

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:04:13 -0700 (PDT)
Von: Martin Fick <mogulguy at yahoo.com>
An: Florian Fischer <Flori-Fischer at gmx.net>, pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Betreff: Re: [pmwiki-users] number of articles in pagelists

> --- Florian Fischer <Flori-Fischer at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to use drafts for my sites and up to now,
> > it works fine.
> > But i have a question. In my Site.Sidebar i show a
> > link to a pagelist of drafts, only visible for
> > publishers. I would like to add the topical number
> > of drafts next to the link. Is there a way to do
> > this?How can i get the number out of the pagelist
> > results
>
> I'm not sure I fully understand your question since I
> don't know much about drafts, but are you looking to
> basically get the number of versions (as in history
> diffs) that a page has?  If, so I don't think that
> therse is currently a way to do that, but it shouldn't
> be hard to add a pagevar that does this.
>
> Or, are you looking to find out what # a certain page
> is in the pagelist?  {$$Pagecount} will do that.
>
> Or am I completely way off?
>
> -Martin

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Hello Martin,

i´m sorry for not having described my question well. Basically in my sidebar there is link to a page showing a pagelist of pages with a certain extension. Is it possible to count these artiles with this special extension and show it by a variable in the sidebar?

Regards,

Florian
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl